Best Bitcoin Casino Apps
BTC mobile casinos provide players with a thrilling betting experience. The best Bitcoin casino apps come from operators that understand how important a quality mobile gaming experience is, and they work hard to give you all the features you’d find on a desktop platform, on your mobile device.
Over 50 percent of internet traffic comes from mobile devices, so using your device for a Bitcoin gambling experience just makes sense. You can enjoy all the benefits of a crypto casino on the go, on holiday, in a café, in the park or just wandering around the shops.
We’ve put together a list of the best Bitcoin casino apps for your device and your gambling fun.
How To Deposit with Bitcoin
It’s pretty normal to be unsure and a little confused when you start out with cryptocurrencies. The good news is that once you get the hang of it, playing on Bitcoin casino apps will be a doddle.
Before you can start gambling on the go with Bitcoin, you need a BTC wallet. There are plenty of cryptocurrency wallets out there and using them is quite similar to using services like PayPal, Neteller or Skrill.
Once you’ve set up your Bitcoin wallet and purchased Bitcoin, you can pick one of the recommended Bitcoin casino apps from our top list and download it to your mobile device. If you don’t already have an account with the casino, you can create one, even on the app!
When you’ve registered and verified your account, it’s time to fund it with Bitcoin:
- Access the casino’s cashier.
- Choose Bitcoin as your preferred banking method.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and use the casino’s crypto wallet to fund your casino account.
That’s really all there is to it. Transactions on Bitcoin casino apps are instant, so you can start playing games on the go right away.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I download Bitcoin casino apps from?
Some of the best Bitcoin casino apps are available from the Google Play and iTunes App Stores. But both are conservative when it comes to gambling apps, so you might have to head to a casino’s website through your device’s browser and download the app from the site.
How do I install Bitcoin casino games on my tablet or smartphone?
Open up your smartphone or tablet’s browser and start playing Bitcoin games instantly or download the app onto your device for even quicker access to the Bitcoin casino.
Is it safe to use Bitcoin casino apps?
There are plenty of underhanded operators out there, and if you choose an unlicensed casino or get the web wallet information wrong, you risk losing your cryptocurrency. That’s why it’s important to only gamble at reputable Bitcoin casino apps from our recommended list. These sites have a proven track record for fairness, integrity and honesty, as well as good customer support.
Why can’t I get all the games on Bitcoin casino apps?
Most crypto casinos don’t develop their table, dice, live dealer and slot games in-house. Rather, they license them from various software developers, and the developers impose restrictions depending on where they are in the world. What’s more, not every single casino game is optimised for play on mobile devices. But, the best Bitcoin casino apps still offer hundreds of immersive on-the-go casino games.
Can I gamble anonymously with Bitcoin casinos apps?
Yes, all of the top Bitcoin casino apps allow you to create a new player account without having to go through the KYC identification process. Some will ask you to give them your email address, but if you’re super concerned about your privacy, you can create a disposable address rather than using a home or work email account.
Which games can I play at Bitcoin mobile casinos?
While pretty much most of the casino games that you can play on your Mac or PC are available on Android and iOS devices, not all of them are. This is because some games are developed using flash, which isn’t available on iPads, iPhones and some Android devices. But games that are developed with HTML5 technology are playable from any mobile device.
Are Bitcoin casino apps legal?
Yes, provided you choose an app that is properly licensed and that is acceptable under your local laws. Our top list of Bitcoin casino apps are those that carry reputable licenses from the likes of the Government of Curacao, Malta Gaming Authority and UK Gambling Commission. They offer fair and responsible Bitcoin gambling in a safe gaming environment.
How do I get a Bitcoin e-wallet for online gambling?
Getting your Bitcoin e-wallet is easy, and you don’t need to download anything to your mobile device. You can find both free and paid-for e-wallets on the internet and all you need to do is sign up by providing the required information. You can then set a password to access your private key. That’s it, you’re ready to purchase Bitcoin!
Know Your Customer (KYC) is a verification process that casinos use to ensure you are really who you say you are. But one of the neat things about Bitcoin casino apps is that some allow you to play without even registering an account or providing personal details.
With the KYC process, you need to disclose personal information and send in scanned copies of bank statements, utility bills and identity documents.
With Bitcoin casino apps, you have the opportunity to play safely and anonymously. However, there are some casinos that will require you to at least verify your identity before you can withdraw any winnings.
Different Bitcoin Casino Apps
Naturally, the best thing about Bitcoin casino apps is that you can gamble anywhere you want to, whenever you want to. There’s also a lot to choose from, like:
- Video poker
- Table games
- Live casino games
So, whether you’re a fan of spinning the slot reels and chasing jackpots or you’re just a casual gambler, there’s a casino app for you. Best of all, most Bitcoin casino apps are available for both Android and iOS devices, or you can play at the casino directly through your device’s mobile browser.
Can I Get A Casino Bonus?
One of the important things to consider when choosing the best Bitcoin casino apps are the bonuses and promotions. Most mobile casinos offer a variety of promotions to lure you in and keep you playing.
Better yet, top Bitcoin casinos offer crypto-exclusive bonuses. But just about all casino offers come with small print – those terms, conditions and wagering requirements you need to look at before taking up any offer.
The good news is that most bonuses offered at Bitcoin casinos are pretty valuable, giving you the opportunity to quickly get started on real money games, with the chance for real wins. There are plenty of different types of bonus deals out there. The most common are:
Welcome bonus – some crypto casinos offer exclusive match deposit bonuses when you deposit with Bitcoin.
- Free spins – to play on specified slots and within a certain period of time.
- Reload bonuses – usually in the form of match deposit bonuses when you refund your Bitcoin casino account.
- Cashback – a percentage of your losses back.
- Loyalty bonuses – exclusive perks for loyal players at Bitcoin casino apps.
The best mobile casinos offer recurring promotions, too, along with regular bundles of free spins to use on the latest slots. Each offer may come with different wagering requirements and restrictions, so take note of those to ensure you’re getting the best value for your cryptocurrency.
Software Providers at Mobile Bitcoin Casinos
Besides being able to wager your crypto anywhere and anytime, you’ll find a wide variety of casino games from top software providers when you use Bitcoin casino apps. Some of the most popular Bitcoin casino game developers are:
- RTG – this developer produces casino games with good gameplay for all types of players. They like to give their games a modern look, too. One of their most favoured titles is Cash Bandit.
- BetSoft – BetSoft started out manufacturing land-based casino slot machines and eventually moved into the online realm. Having served players in the likes of Las Vegas, this developer knows how to take online gambling to another level. They’ve produced a list of mysticism, pirate and alien-themed slots that you’ll find at the best Bitcoin casino apps.
- NextGen – apart from excellent animation and graphics, NextGen’s slots are interactive and interesting. Renegades is one of their best titles, where you follow the story of five competitors to try and take over the throne of a Nordic kingdom.
- Amatic – while Amatic’s games are considered vintage, their twenty paylines and five-reel options are great fun when you’re playing at Bitcoin mobile casinos.
The top Bitcoin casino apps boast games from plenty of different developers, and you’re sure to find your favourites from Evolution Gaming, NetEnt and Microgaming, too.
Provided you have a crypto wallet and a stable internet connection, you can enjoy all these developer’s games whenever you feel like a flutter with Lady Luck.
Benefits of Gambling With Bitcoin
Bitcoin transactions are as fast as it gets with such a high level of security. Deposits and withdrawals at Bitcoin casino apps are instant, with transactions confirmed within seconds.
The low transaction fees are another Bitcoin gambling perk. While fees used to be somewhat high a few years ago, they’re now well below $1, so if you plan on depositing more than $100 at a time, BTC is a great way to go.
Anonymity and security are another two big factors that attract players to Bitcoin casino apps. You get to create a new BTC address every time you make a transaction, which means data cannot be deciphered by the casino.
While volatility may be a downside, it’s also an upside when gambling with Bitcoin, as you may get out a little more than you put in (even after your winnings).
Downsides To Gambling with Bitcoin
Are there any downsides to gambling with Bitcoin? Well, there are a few things to be aware of. For example, the price of any cryptocurrency is volatile. We recommend viewing Bitcoin as a high-risk asset, as the price can go up and down in the blink of an eye.
Another important consideration is that you cannot reverse Bitcoin transactions, so you need to be very careful with deposits and withdrawals at Bitcoin casino apps. If the casino is not legit, you might as well kiss your crypto goodbye. We only recommend licensed Bitcoin casinos that follow strict regulations and safety protocols.
We suggest only using each Bitcoin address once since it can be traced back to you should you have to go through the KYC process before making your first casino withdrawal.
Finally, a Bitcoin wallet doesn’t actually contain Bitcoins, only the keys needed to access your crypto. If you lose the key or in any way compromise the information, you risk losing your money.
Android and iOS Casino Apps
It’s important to realise that when you play with Bitcoin casino apps, not all games are supported in every mobile casino. That said, most Bitcoin casinos will have more than enough mobile games on offer, while others offer their full library of games.
Choosing the right Bitcoin casino app for your device means you need to understand the protocols your device uses.
Let’s break it down:
- iOS devices don’t support Flash or Instant Play, and many games found on these Bitcoin platforms use flash as their standard video rendering software.
- iPad and iPhone users may have to download Bitcoin casino apps to get the full mobile casino experience.
- Android device users can easily access most Bitcoin casinos directly through their device’s browser. We recommend that you use Chrome as your default browser, since it supports flash, and you can access many games with ease.
How We Rate Bitcoin Casino Apps
For Bitcoin casino apps to make our list, they need to tick all the right boxes. This is what we look for when we review Bitcoin mobile casinos:
- Layout and design – quick loading times, smooth running on iOS and Android devices and easy navigation are all important parts of the mobile gaming experience. We don’t like to see pesky floating elements, other than a live chat bubble, and we love it when an account is easy to create on mobile.
- Licensing and security – only ever play at reputable Bitcoin casinos that carry valid licenses from trustworthy regulatory bodies. This way, you are assured of a safe and secure mobile gambling experience. Properly licensed casinos adhere to strict security measures to ensure your crypto and personal information is always secure.
- Games – the best Bitcoin casino apps offer a decent number of games, including slots, jackpot games, table games, dice games and even live dealer options. The games should be quick to load and play well on mobile screens. The lobby should be easy to sift through, too.
- Payment methods – while some casinos only accept Bitcoin, we like to see a variety of other crypto and fiat options, along with quick and secure deposits and withdrawals.
- Support – getting to grips with cryptocurrency and mobile gaming seems daunting, so we like to find mobile casinos that have 24/7 support via live chat, email and landline.
- Bonuses – the best Bitcoin casino apps offer generous welcome bonuses, crypto-focused promotions and revolving offers to give you the best value for your cryptocurrency.