Best Ethereum Betting Sites 🏅
Our team has analysed and tested the Ethereum betting sites selected here. These sites guarantee a complete gaming experience with total security, a diverse range of betting markets, high wager payout percentages, ground-breaking audio and image quality, and the best betting bonuses with real advantages.
|1||Bitcoincasino.io Review||0.1 BTC Bonus||100 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||BitKingz Review||€3000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Bitstarz Review||300% Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||CryptoWild Review||1 BTC Bonus||150 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||Mbit Casino Review||5 BTC Bonus||300 Freespins||Play Now|
|6||Red Dog Casino Review||200% Bonus||30 Freespins||Play Now|
18+ | T&C's Apply | Responsible Gambling is important. Never gamble with money you can't afford to lose.
How to Deposit and Withdraw with Ethereum? ⛓️
Transacting with Ethereum isn’t as complicated as newcomers may think. To deposit Ether at Ethereum betting sites, you need to have Ether in your digital wallet. It’s the same process as depositing regular fiat currency from your e-wallet to an online casino or store. When you withdraw your funds from the betting site, you transfer the Ether back to your wallet.
Once you have a virtual wallet, there are four primary ways to top it up with Ether cryptocurrency:
- You can buy Ether on a crypto exchange using regular fiat currency. Some digital wallets have an integrated system that lets you buy cryptocurrencies directly in the wallet.
- You can exchange another cryptocurrency for Ether.
- Another person or corporate entity can transfer Ether to your wallet, which is what happens when you withdraw Ether from a betting site.
- You can mine Ether in the same way that you can mine other cryptocurrencies.
Once you have a digital wallet with a positive Ether balance, you can choose one (or more) of the recommended Ethereum betting sites on this page and follow the link to sign up for a free account.
Betting Deposits with Ethereum
You should now be able to log into your Ethereum betting account. Unless you claim a no deposit bonus, you will need to top up your sportsbook account before you can begin betting on sports or other events. To do this, go to the Cashier page or click on the Deposit icon and proceed as follows:
- Select Ethereum as the deposit method.
- Copy the sportsbook’s wallet address.
- Navigate to the Transfer or Send area in your Ethereum-supported virtual wallet.
- Insert the sportsbook’s depositing wallet address.
- Enter the amount that you want to deposit into your sportsbook account.
The balance in your Ethereum betting site account will be updated after you confirm the transaction. If you claim any bonuses on the site’s Depositing page, the bonuses will be added to your balance as well.
Withdrawals from Ethereum Betting Sites
Whenever you have a balance in your Ethereum betting account, you will be able to withdraw it. The great thing about Ether is that minimum withdrawal requirements are extremely low at most online betting sites. Some of them will let you convert your Ether to fiat currency and withdraw the funds to your bank, credit, or e-wallet account.
If you didn’t claim a bonus or have already met the wagering requirements on the bonus, you can navigate to the sportsbook’s cashier and request your withdrawal:
- Select Ethereum as your withdrawal method.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Insert your wallet ID into the field provided.
- Confirm the transaction by clicking on the appropriate confirmation button.
The processing time for withdrawals varies from one Ethereum betting site to the next. However, withdrawals are typically fast. You should receive the Ether in your wallet within a maximum of a few hours after the casino has released it.
Frequently asked questions about Ethereum Betting
🏀 What is an Ethereum betting site?
Ethereum betting sites are online gambling platforms that let you deposit Ether, gamble, and withdraw your winnings or balance.
🌐 Do all crypto betting sites accept Ethereum?
No. Each crypto betting site has its list of supported cryptocurrencies. Some accept Ether and others don’t.
🔐 Are Ethereum betting sites safe?
There are safe and unsafe Ethereum betting sites on the internet. You should only play at safe, regulated sites such as those recommended on Crypto Casinos.
👮 Is Ethereum betting at online casinos and sportsbooks legal?
Yes, it is completely legal provided that you reside in a country that hasn’t made crypto gambling illegal. Most countries currently have no legal status or regulatory framework regarding cryptocurrencies, so gambling with crypto cannot be illegal.
📱 Can I access Ethereum betting sites on my mobile?
Yes, most Ethereum betting sites are compatible with all devices. Some of them even have a dedicated mobile application that you can download if you enjoy using apps.
💸 How do I deposit Ethereum with betting sites?
You will transfer Ether from your Ethereum wallet (or digital wallet) to the Ethereum betting site. The site will provide you with the depositing address to use when you initiate the transfer.
💰 Can I get an Ethereum betting bonus?
Yes, you can! Check out the variety of awesome Ethereum bonus offers on this page.
🛡️ How do I create an account with an Ethereum betting platform?
Choose a platform that fits your needs, click on the link to launch the site in your web browser, fill in your basic details on the registration form, and click the confirmation button. It’s that simple.
Betting with Ether on Mobile Sportsbooks 📲
Fans of mobile betting aren’t left high and dry in the world of Ethereum betting. Most of the sites that we recommend are fully compatible with mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones. Many are developed with a mobile-first approach, to ensure that mobile bettors have access to every feature that desktop bettors have access to.
If you’re a mobile internet user, you want to be sure that the crypto wallet you sign up for is accessible on mobile devices. Most of them are, however, some are only available on desktop.
There are quite a few positive aspects of Ethereum betting on a mobile device:
- Touchscreen functionality makes betting easier and more interactive.
- Ethereum betting mobile sites are typically streamlined and offer fast loading of website pages.
- Mobile betting sites deliver awesome graphics without the need to install a flash player.
- You can bet on sports and events whenever you want to, no matter where you are.
As long as your digital wallet is optimised for mobile devices, you won’t run into any problems with mobile Ethereum betting. If you can’t access your crypto wallet on your mobile device, you will have to deposit from a desktop or laptop computer. It’s not a big deal unless you want to deposit into your Ethereum betting account and aren’t anywhere near a regular PC.
Upsides to Ethereum Betting ⬆️
Here are the benefits of betting with Ethereum in a nutshell:
- Quick deposits and cashouts: Deposits and withdrawals should take place within a few minutes.
- Secure: Transactions are secured by SSL encryption.
- Low fees: Fees for Ether transactions are typically lower than regular currency transactions since there are no exchange rates, bank charges, or financial provider charges in play.
- Anonymous: Ether transactions are not recorded by any financial institution. You can bet online without your bank or credit provider knowing about it.
- Ethereum betting bonuses: Many Ethereum betting sites offer enticing welcome bonuses and regular betting bonuses for existing players.
Downsides to Betting with Ether ⚠️
There are fewer Ethereum betting sites online than regular betting sites that let you stake fiat currency like euros, dollars, and pounds. That’s the main drawback concerning Ethereum betting. This isn’t much of a hurdle since most bettors prefer sticking to one or two of their favourite sites in any case.
Price fluctuations are another thing to consider. The price of Ethereum is unstable, as with all crypto assets. This means that your Ether balance may depreciate suddenly. It also means that it might increase in value.
What Can You Bet On with Ethereum? ⚽️
Ethereum betting sites are owned and operated by leading companies such as Dama N.V., Halcyon Super Holdings B.V., and many others. These sites are known for offering favourable odds and hundreds of betting markets.
Betting with Ether won’t hold you back in any way. You can bet on sports, esports, virtuals, and politics. You can stake your bets before events take place or enjoy live in-play betting as the games unfold.
Top 3 Picks of Ethereum Betting Sites 🏆
Here’s our top 3 Ethereum betting sites for those looking to fast track to sites with the largest variety of betting markets coupled with regular promotions.
Fortune Jack provides over 2,000 soccer events at any time. If you’re a soccer fanatic, this is a great place to bet. Top leagues to bet on include the Champions League, Premier League, Ligue 1, ATP – US Open, and TA – US Open.
You can bet on future events or place live in-play bets for most of the sporting categories supported on this popular Ethereum betting site:
- Sports: Soccer, tennis, American Football, baseball, MMA, ice hockey, Aussie Rules, badminton, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, floorball, futsal, golf, handball, rugby, snooker, squash, table tennis, volleyball, water polo, and winter sports.
- Virtual Sports: Tennis, basketball, and baseball.
- Racing: Horse racing and dog racing.
- Culture: UK General Election, Canadian Federal Election, BBC Sports Personality of the year, and many more depending on the season.
- Esports: Counter-Strike, Dota, League of Legends, StarCraft, and Rainbow Six.
Cloudbet supports live in-play Ethereum betting as well as future bets. The site is sleek, making it easy to navigate between different types of bets.
Here’s a rundown of popular betting options at Cloudbet:
- Sports: Baseball, MMA, tennis, basketball, soccer, American Football, Aussie Rules, badminton, baseball, boxing, chess, cricket, cycling, darts, floorball, futsal, golf, ice hockey, motorsport, rugby league, rugby union, snooker, soccer, squash, table tennis, volleyball, and water polo.
- Esports: Counter-Strike, Dota 2, FIFA, League of Legends, NBA2K, Overwatch, Rainbow six, StarCraft, Valorant, Warcraft, and Discord.
- Virtual Sports: Virtual Basketball League, Virtual Football Asian Cup, and Virtual Football League Mode.
- Politics: Betting options vary.
Bitkingz offers thousands of betting markets. This is a great site for betting on international soccer games from all countries. The esports at Bitkingz is also dedicated to soccer.
You can place future or live in-play bets on the following sports and events at Bitkingz:
- Sports: Soccer, tennis, basketball, ice hockey, table tennis, volleyball, handball, American Football, Aussie Rules, badminton, baseball, biathlon, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, floorball, formula 1, futsal, golf, Indy racing, MMA, Motorcycle racing, rugby, ski jumping, snooker, speedway, squash, stock car racing, and water polo.
- Esports: Cyber Live Arena soccer, GT Sports League, and Liga Pro.
- Virtual Sports: Counter-Strike, Dota 2, League of Legends, Rainbow Six, and StarCraft.
Ethereum Betting Bonuses and Promotions 🎁
Bonuses and promotions are unique at each Ethereum betting site. That’s part of what makes betting with Ether so exciting. In addition to regular welcome bonuses, these betting sites provide betting-specific bonuses such as combo boosts and free bets.
Ethereum betting sites often award loyal bettors with free bets that have no risk involved. There are usually wagering requirements attached to the winnings. The wagering requirements are calculated differently at each betting site, but they’re typically kept quite low.
The always-popular welcome bonus is a promotion that Ethereum betting sites offer to entice new bettors to try out their sites. A typical welcome bonus is where the site adds free Ether to your balance, allowing you to bet more than your deposited amount. The site may release the welcome bonus in increments of 0.01 ETH (for example) or it may add the entire bonus to your balance after a completed deposit.
Betting sites are also well-known for offering zero margin odds promotions where they forgo their profit margins on specific events to provide players with the best odds and payouts for those events.