Best Dogecoin Casino Sites ⭐️
Crypto casinos are the latest trend in the online gambling world, with Dogecoin being one of the most popular cryptocurrencies to play with. The coin allows safe, anonymous, and fast transactions at dozens of popular online Dogecoin casinos.
Many Dogecoin casinos offer special bonuses and promotions for players who deposit with DOGE (Ɖ). Our team of experts evaluates the bonuses, withdrawal times, wagering requirements, and the fairness of the games at Dogecoin casinos. After extensive testing, we can say that these sites offer the best value for Doge combined with excellent games portfolios made up of top-class, reliable games.
|1||Bitcoincasino.io Review||0.1 BTC Bonus||100 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||BitKingz Review||€3000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Bitstarz Review||300% Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||CryptoWild Review||1 BTC Bonus||150 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||Mbit Casino Review||5 BTC Bonus||300 Freespins||Play Now|
|6||Red Dog Casino Review||200% Bonus||30 Freespins||Play Now|
18+ | T&C's Apply | Responsible Gambling is important. Never gamble with money you can't afford to lose.
What is a Dogecoin Casino? 🐕
Simply put, a Dogecoin casino is an online gambling site where you deposit DOGE, play real money games, and withdraw your winnings. Dogecoin casinos are essentially the same as other online casinos.
Dogecoin casinos are on the rise thanks to a growing community of the coin’s enthusiasts who appreciate the crypto for its speed of transactions, low price, and near-zero fees. There are benefits, drawbacks, and a few custom steps to consider when playing with DOGE. We will cover all these traits in this article.
Frequently asked questions about Dogecoin Casinos
👮🏻 Are Dogecoin casinos legal?
Yes, Dogecoin casinos are completely legal. Financial authorities don’t consider Dogecoin to be a real money asset, which means that Dogecoin casinos aren’t monitored in the same way that regular online casinos are.
💲 Do Dogecoin casinos charge transaction fees?
Yes, most of them do. Reliable Dogecoin casinos charge fees to cover the mining fees, usually less than 1 cent per transaction.
💰 Can I get a bonus at Dogecoin casinos?
Yes, many of the best Dogecoin casinos offer awesome bonuses to new players and regular players.
⏳ How long do transactions take at Dogecoin casinos?
Officially, transactions can be completed within a few minutes. Many Dogecoin casinos process deposits and withdrawals with DOGE immediately. However, you may have to wait a few hours for deposits and withdrawals to reflect at some Dogecoin casinos.
🔻 What is the minimum deposit at Dogecoin casinos?
The minimum deposit amount varies at Dogecoin casinos but is usually around 1 DOGE.
📲 Can I play at Dogecoin casinos on my mobile?
Yes, Dogecoin casinos are accessible on all devices including smartphones and tablets.
🌐 Can I use Dogecoin at all online casinos?
No. You can only use Dogecoin at online casinos that support DOGE deposits and withdrawals.
🆓 How do I create an account with a Dogecoin casino?
Click on any of the Dogecoin casino links on this page and enter your basic details into the registration form. It takes a few seconds to create a Dogecoin casino account and is completely free.
Can I Deposit and Withdraw with DOGE at an Online Casino? 💳
Dogecoin casinos let you deposit and withdraw with Dogecoin as well as with other currencies. Most sites that allow DOGE deposits and withdrawals also support other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Tether. Many Dogecoin casinos also support fiat currencies and regular payment methods such as debit cards, credit cards, and e-wallets.
Depositing, playing, and withdrawing at Dogecoin casinos is a simple process that mimics regular online gambling. The steps can be summarised as follows:
- Choose a Dogecoin casino: Many Dogecoin traders aren’t aware that its uses extend beyond trading and buying things online. You can choose to gamble at any of the casinos listed on this page with DOGE.
- Create a casino account: Click on the casino’s link to launch the casino on any device. The casino will open up in your device’s browser and you can enter your basic details to sign up for an account.
- Deposit your DOGE: Open the Dogecoin casino’s deposit page and fill in the details in the spaces provided.
- Enjoy the games: Browse through the games portfolio and click on games to open them. Enjoy gambling on the slots, live dealer games, video poker games, electronic tables, and more.
- Withdraw your winnings: Open the Dogecoin casino’s withdrawal page and fill in the details in the spaces provided.
Many Dogecoin casinos offer DOGE bonuses to new players that sign up and deposit. The bonuses increase your playtime at the casino because they add to your casino DOGE balance. If you want a bonus added to your account, remember to claim it before you deposit.
Our Top Picks for Dogecoin Casinos 🥉
All the sites on our Dogecoin Casinos toplist offer the best bonus terms that you will find in the industry. They also provide reliable games, fast payout times, and top-class customer service.
For players that are new to Dogecoin casinos, we narrowed the list down a little further. These Dogecoin casinos offer a variety of crypto and regular payment methods and they support an array of crypto and fiat currencies.
- 7Bit Casino
- Betchain Casino
At these sites, you can play with Dogecoin as well as these cryptocurrencies and regular fiat currencies:
- Bitcoin Cash
- Australian Dollars
- Canadian Dollars
- US Dollars
- Russian Rubles
- Norwegian Kroners
You will also find a well-rounded collection of gambling games at these casinos, including slots, tables, and live dealer games. The sites are available in many languages to cater to a global audience.
How to Deposit with Dogecoin 💱
Dogecoin deposits are fast, which is why this cryptocurrency is so popular for online gambling. Where Bitcoin transactions take between 30 and 60 minutes to complete, Dogecoin transactions are completed in just 6 minutes. This means that players spend less time waiting to play at online casinos and more time actually enjoying the games.
Navigate to the cashier area of the Dogecoin casino and follow these steps to initiate a deposit:
- Select DOGE as your currency if you haven’t selected it yet.
- Claim any bonuses offered in the deposit window if you would like to.
- Capture your private depositing address by copying the alphanumeric address string or by capturing the image.
- Paste the private depositing address provided by the Dogecoin casino into your digital wallet.
- Enter the amount that you want to deposit into your digital wallet. The minimum deposit amount is usually around 1 DOGE.
- Confirm the transaction in your digital wallet.
Once you have confirmed the transaction, your DOGE deposit will reflect in your casino balance immediately at most Dogecoin casinos. In some cases, it may take a few minutes to reflect.
How to Withdraw with Dogecoin 💸
Hopefully your casino balance goes up while you’re having fun playing the games. If this is the case, you’ll no doubt want to withdraw your DOGE back to your digital wallet. You will only be able to do this if you have met the wagering requirements attached to any bonus that you may have claimed. If you haven’t claimed a bonus, then you can withdraw your Dogecoin balance immediately.
Your DOGE will be transferred to your digital wallet within seconds after you have completed the withdrawal process:
- Navigate to the withdrawal page by clicking on Withdraw, Cash Out, or similar.
- Enter the value of the DOGE that you want to withdraw.
- Paste (or type) your digital currency wallet address into the space provided.
- Confirm the transfer.
You won’t be able to confirm the transfer if there are outstanding wagering requirements that need to be met. In this case, you must keep playing until you have met them.
Wagering requirements refer to the number of times that you must turn over a bonus before you can withdraw your winnings. If you claim a bonus of 500 DOGE with a wagering requirement of 40x the bonus, you need to place bets to the value of 20,000 DOGE before you can withdraw.
Pros of Dogecoin Casinos 🎇
Cryptocurrencies are known for their volatility, which is why many online gamblers prefer not to play with crypto. Dogecoin, on the other hand, is a relatively stable cryptocurrency that is inspiring gamers who have never played with crypto before to start dabbling in this exciting casino sphere.
Other benefits of playing at Dogecoin casinos include:
- DOGE deposits and withdrawals are usually instant or very fast.
- Transactions are secure, private, and anonymous. You don’t have to provide Dogecoin casinos with your bank or credit card details.
- Dogecoin casinos don’t report your winnings to the authorities since DOGE is not considered real money by financial authorities and governments. However, you can trade DOGE for real money and earn a substantial profit.
- Trustworthy Dogecoin casinos maintain a low house margin, which means that the return to player percentages (RTPs) of the games at these casinos are usually higher than the RTPs of the games at regular casinos.
Dogecoin transactions are also much cheaper than most other cryptocurrency transactions, costing less than 1 cent. Since online casinos don’t have to take high transaction fees into account, they can focus more resources on offering great bonuses, promotions, and lower wagering requirements.
Cons of Dogecoin Casinos 💔
While most cryptocurrency traders consider fluctuations in the price of DOGE a virtue, it can mean that the value of your Dogecoin casino balance decreases overnight, or even sooner. That being said, Dogecoin remains one of the most stable cryptos available, so there’s less chance of your balance devaluating than with other cryptocurrencies.
Be aware of the following risks when you’re playing at Dogecoin casinos:
- Dogecoin transactions are final – once you’ve confirmed a transaction you can’t retract it.
- If you send your Dogecoin transaction to the wrong address, you can’t report it to any financial institution that can correct it for you.
- Keep your digital wallet address private and in a safe place. Don’t lose your address or passwords because you won’t be able to retrieve them.
- Confirm the trading value of DOGE before you withdraw your casino balance.
Software and DOGE Game Providers 🎰
Regular online gamblers who are used to playing their favourite games may shy away from Dogecoin casinos. That’s not necessary at all since crypto casinos offer games from the same game developers that provide the games at other online casinos.
You will likely find the same games at Dogecoin casinos, with the addition of a few hidden gems that you may not find at other online casinos. The DOGE game providers at the casinos listed on this page include industry leaders such as:
- Authentic Gaming
- Betsoft Gaming
- Big Time Gaming
- ELK Studios
- Nolimit City
- Play’n GO
- Pragmatic Play
- Red Tiger Gaming
- Relax Gaming
That’s just the beginning. The games at most Dogecoin casinos include live games, video slots, and some of them let you bet on sports. The casino games and betting options are accessible on laptops, desktop computers, and mobile devices.
Our Dogecoin Casino Conclusion 🕵🏻♂️
Dogecoin is a peer-to-peer payment system that is designed to exclude financial institutions from the processing of transactions. This makes Dogecoin deposits and withdrawals cheaper than fiat currency transactions, which means that playing at Dogecoin casinos can result in lower unforeseen costs and higher profits.
The Dogecoin community is made up of fun crypto enthusiasts, adding an element of cheerfulness to trading DOGE and using it to play at crypto casinos. Dogecoin casinos are considered the gateway to crypto gambling – an entry point for players who are new to crypto casinos. At the same time, many DOGE traders take this cryptocurrency seriously and have amassed sizeable fortunes by trading it.