Best Bitcoin Casino Sites
The experts here at Crypto Casinos do all the hard work for you so you can get on with the important stuff, like playing your favorite slots and casino games. You don’t need to waste time searching for Bitcoin casinos yourself at the risk of choosing underhanded operators.
All the casinos on our top list are licensed, regulated and provide provably fair gaming. Just click the Play Now button to head to your best Bitcoin site and get started.
Can I deposit and withdraw at Bitcoin Casinos?
Over the years, a few large-scale online Bitcoin casinos have cropped up, offering a superb list of games and services for gamblers who want to play with the most popular cryptocurrency in the world.
The best Bitcoin casinos offer traditional options like poker and roulette, along with sports betting, spread betting, online lotteries and slots.
Our job is to review the best Bitcoin casinos out there to help you choose platforms that suit your gaming style and your BTC bankroll and make sure each site has everything you need for an exceptional gaming experience.
All the casino sites on our top list use the same sort of deposit and withdrawal process. The casinos want you to verify your account before your first withdrawal.
Once you register, the casino sends you a list of KYC verification documents they need to authenticate your account. If they don’t, we’d say it’s a red flag of an unlicensed platform and advise you to move on.
🙋 Bitcoin Casino FAQ
Frequently asked questions about Bitcoin Casinos
Is it safe to play at Bitcoin casinos?
Absolutely. Just be sure to choose a reliable and trustworthy casino from our top list of the best Bitcoin casino sites and your transactions will always be safe and secure.
How do I get started playing at BTC casinos?
You’ll need a cryptocurrency wallet from an exchange and Bitcoins. Then, sign up at a cryptocurrency casino and deposit funds using your and the casino’s Bitcoin wallet addresses.
Where do I buy Bitcoin?
There are plenty of legitimate exchanges from where you can buy Bitcoin. Each exchange has its pros and cons, so you’ll need to do some research before choosing one.
Is it legal to gamble online with Bitcoin?
It is completely legal to play at Bitcoin casinos. It can definitely be a grey zone in some countries, so only choose licensed sites from our top list.
What’s the biggest benefit of playing with Bitcoin?
You can play at Bitcoin casinos anonymously. You don’t need to hand over much information, other than what’s required when you create your casino account, like your name and email address, a username and a password.
How long do Bitcoin transactions take at casinos?
They are nearly instant. Unlike traditional banking methods like wire transfer, credit cards or even e-wallets, cryptocurrency transactions are almost instantaneous. This goes for both deposits and withdrawals.
How do I fund my casino account with cryptocurrency?
It’s a fairly straightforward process. You will need to set up a cryptocurrency wallet and buy some Bitcoin. Then, create an account at one of the Bitcoin casinos on our list and choose Bitcoin as your payment method. Enter the casino’s wallet address and confirm how much you want to deposit. The funds reflect in your casino account almost instantly.
Are there any fees involved with Bitcoin casino transactions?
Not usually, but it depends on which casino you play at. Bitcoins are bought and sent peer-to-peer without going through a bank or any other middleman. But the casino you choose may impose processing fees, so check it out before signing up at the casino.
Deposit with Bitcoin
The first step is to find the Bitcoin casinos that you fancy playing at and register an account. You’ll only need to hand over basic information like your name and email address, and then verify your account.
Then you’re ready to make a deposit. Click on the Bitcoin casino’s cashier and choose Bitcoin as your preferred payment option. Enter how much BTC you want to use to fund your casino account.
A pop-up window will give you the casino’s Bitcoin address. Enter it in your wallet and confirm how much you want to deposit and transfer your Bitcoins anytime, anywhere – even from your mobile device.
Once that’s done, the transaction must be verified by the Bitcoin network. It can take a few minutes, but when it’s completed, the money appears in your casino account and you can start playing at Bitcoin casinos right away.
There are a few cryptocurrencies, like Ethereum, that offer faster transaction times. But Bitcoin remains the number one and reliable cryptocurrency in the world.
Withdraw with Bitcoin
Withdrawing your winnings from Bitcoin casinos is as easy as making a deposit with the cryptocurrency. All you have to do is head back to the casino’s cashier and enter the amount you want to withdraw. Your money is transferred to your Bitcoin wallet.
The best thing is that there is no middleman that could deny or restrict your transfer. Always check out a casino’s withdrawal processing times and any additional fees so you know what to expect when banking at the best Bitcoin casinos.
Step by Step Guide to Getting Started
Before you even choose the best Bitcoin online casino to play at, you need to possess a few coins, especially if you’re planning to play for real money. To do that, you need a wallet from a cryptocurrency exchange.
Create a Bitcoin Wallet
Bitcoin casinos use Bitcoin wallets for banking. You can choose a web-based or device-based wallet to store your cryptocurrency. Choose a reputable cryptocurrency exchange, create an account for your wallet and you’ll receive your own BTC address, which is your digital wallet.
With your wallet set up, you need to load it with Bitcoins. There are plenty of trustworthy Bitcoin exchanges out there to buy from. Once the Bitcoins reflect in your wallet, you’re ready to pick the best Bitcoin casinos for your gaming fun.
Register a Casino Account
Pick an option from our top list of best Bitcoin casinos, preferably one that offers a quality bonus and a variety of games to suit you, be it live dealer games, table games, slots or a selection of everything. Register your new player account and verify your identity before you make your first withdrawal.
Fund Your Casino Account
You need to fund your casino account to claim a welcome bonus and play for real money. Log into your BTC wallet, choose how much you want to deposit at the casino, and enter the casino’s wallet address. You’ll find this address under the casino’s cashier section. Confirm the transaction to send BTC to your casino account.
Claim the Welcome Bonus
Before you start playing at Bitcoin Casinos, check out the welcome bonus. Make sure you meet the minimum deposit requirements before claiming the bonus and check out the t’s and c’s to ensure you can meet the casino’s wagering conditions.
Play Your Favourite Games
Now you’re ready to play your favourite online casino games. Whether you prefer dice or table games or spinning the reels on the latest video slots, read everything carefully. Some Bitcoin casinos list wager amounts in fiat.
Withdraw Your Winnings
When you’ve played your way to victory, you’ll want to withdraw your winnings. Head back to the casino’s cashier and initiate a withdrawal. You’ll need to enter your wallet address again, along with how much you want to withdraw. Once the casino has processed your request, you’ll find your funds in your Bitcoin wallet.
Most casinos will ask you to verify your details before your first withdrawal. This is a standard process at reputable casinos, but with Bitcoin payments, you won’t have to hand over much in the way of personal details.
Upsides and Downsides with Bitcoin
Playing at Bitcoin casinos comes with plenty of benefits and just a few downsides. Let’s look at the benefits first.
- Play anonymously – play table games and slots with complete anonymity when you play at the best Bitcoin casinos. Cryptocurrencies allow you to play incognito as transactions cannot be traced directly back to you.
- Speedy transactions – Bitcoin transactions are lightning-fast. It can take a few hours to process Bitcoin casino deposits, whereas Ethereum is instant, but for the safety and anonymity, it’s well worth the wait when playing at Bitcoin casinos.
- Choice of casinos – Just a few years ago, you would have been lucky to find one or two Bitcoin casinos online. Now, there are plenty of cryptocurrency casinos around, giving you a selection of exciting platforms to choose from.
- Mobility – you can play at the best Bitcoin casinos wherever you are in the world, including at mobile casinos. Just make sure that online gambling is legit in your country (be it offshore or not). But if you own BTC, you can typically play at casinos that accept it.
- Taxation – winnings at land-based casinos can be heavily taxed, and you’d need to hand over a great deal of personal information (like passport number and utility bills). At Bitcoin casinos, this isn’t necessary as the transactions can’t be traced.
- Quality software – Bitcoin casinos only use advanced technology to bring you a completely secure and immersive online gambling experience complete with live dealers and entertaining slots. They also use the best security technology to keep your data safe.
- It’s legit – playing at the best Bitcoin casinos is above aboard when you play at casinos on our list. All these platforms are licensed and past the test of trusty gaming commissions for safe and fair online gambling.
While all this seems incredible, we want you to know about a few downfalls to playing at casinos with Bitcoin.
- Hidden identities – it’s not only you that can remain anonymous when playing at Bitcoin casinos, but the online casinos themselves can hide their identity. As a result, you’re put at greater risk of fraud. Avoid playing at such casinos by choosing the best Bitcoin casino sites from our list.
- Fewer regulations – Bitcoin certainly makes for a fair and more free gambling market, but you need to take more responsibility for your gaming. There are still regulations lacking in the Bitcoin gambling market, which means you should only ever play at licensed casinos that carry more than one stamp of approval.
- Licensing issues – since the cryptocurrency is anonymous, it’s difficult to control Bitcoin casinos. Many platforms out there don’t bother with acquiring the necessary gambling licenses, especially if they are crypto-only casinos. Be careful! Choose licensed sites every time and your Bitcoins will be safe.
Created in 2008, Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency on the market. The whole idea behind the cryptocurrency is to get rid of the middleman and create transparent transactions, especially at Bitcoin casinos.
Bitcoin uses a decentralised system that provides you with control over your funds. The transactions are completely anonymous, too, which means you don’t have to hand over tons of personal information when you play at the best Bitcoin casino sites.
Instead, you receive a wallet address that’s about 30 characters long for making casino deposits and withdrawals. All transactions are secured with the help of a cryptography key system and only you can send your Bitcoins anywhere.
Bitcoin uses a public ledger called a blockchain. Transactions on the blockchain are referred to as blocks. When a block enters the system, it goes to a peer-to-peer network to be validated. This is a way of making sure that everyone involved is aware of the transaction and it prevents you from double spending (where you spend the same currency twice).
Like anything digital, it’s a good idea to back up your wallet on a regular basis and use strong passwords to protect it. Never use the same password for your player accounts at Bitcoin casinos.
As we head into the future, you’ll find more cryptocurrency casinos being added to our list. Keep an eye out for great bonuses and promotions along with secure gambling.