Litecoin launched in 2011 and quickly became popular with casino players who enjoy low fees and fast confirmation times. Now, Litecoin casino apps allow you to play your best casino games with your favourite crypto on your mobile device.
Today, Litecoin is one of the top cryptocurrencies. But finding a legit, entertaining and secure Litecoin mobile casino can seem a little scary. We’ve got your back. Keep reading to find out about the best Litecoin gambling apps.
Best Litecoin Casino Apps
Litecoin is an excellent alternative to Bitcoin. Like other digital currencies, Litecoin uses the blockchain for direct peer to peer transactions. So, you don’t need a bank to act as a middleman when you make deposits and withdrawals at the best Litecoin casino apps.
Contrary to Bitcoin, Litecoin processes a block in just 2.5 minutes (Bitcoin does this in 10 minutes) and uses a hashing algorithm. What’s more, the Litecoin blockchain generates blocks more often, which means it can handle higher volumes of transactions.
All of this makes for a seamless gambling experience. Not sure where to start? Here is our top list of Litecoin casino apps.
How To Deposit with Litecoin💰
Once you’ve picked a Litecoin mobile app from our list, and created a new player account, head to the casino’s cashier section. Under the list of deposit options, choose LTC (Litecoin) and simply transfer from your private wallet to the casino’s crypto wallet. Done. It’s literally as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Head to the casino’s cashier
- Choose Litecoin
- Complete your deposit
It’s pretty much the same for withdrawals, making the entire process super-simple and efficient, not to mention safe.
Since Litecoin operates on an independent blockchain network with other cryptocurrencies, you can look forward to secure casino deposits and withdrawals and speedy transaction times.
When you sign up on Litecoin casino apps, you’ll find all the information you need relating to the deposit and withdrawal processing times. Most deposits are immediate or might take up to an hour to reflect in your casino account. It all depends on the blockchain’s usage and if there’s a transaction backlog.
When you use Litecoin at online casinos, you don’t incur any transaction fees for your deposits and withdrawals. Rather, the fees occur on the blockchain when processing your transactions. Miners take a commission from your deposit or payout directly, so you’ll need to consider this cost.
The average LTC transaction cost is about 10c, which is much lower than depositing with credit cards. Bank wires are even more costly and can take several days to clear.
When you’re looking for the top Litecoin casino apps, there are a few things to consider, including the casino’s reputation, deposit and withdrawal processing times and KYC requirements.
KYC requirements are put in place to safeguard your cryptocurrency. Before you can make your first Litecoin withdrawal, you’ll need to provide the operator with one or more of the following scanned copies of your:
- Identity document
- Driver’s license
- Utility bills
- Bank statements
The casino will let you know if you need to email the documents to them or upload them to your casino account. The verification process usually takes a few days, depending on the casino, and then your first withdrawal will be processed.
Different Litecoin Casino Apps📲
Mobile gaming has taken off around the globe, with over 50% of online traffic coming from smartphones and tablets. With Litecoin casino apps, you have entertainment in your pocket. You can play your favourite casino games from bed or the couch, waiting in a queue or even on the toilet.
There are several different Litecoin casino apps out there, from fully-fledged casinos to apps just for bingo, poker, slots and sports betting. So, no matter what type of gambling you prefer, take a look at our list of the best Litecoin casino apps.
If you prefer not to take up space on your tablet or smartphone, you can access most Litecoin mobile casinos directly through your device’s internet browser in instant play mode and enjoy all the usability and perks you’d find on the casino’s desktop platform.
Can I Get A Casino Bonus at Litecoin Casino Apps?🤑
There are different types of Litecoin casino bonuses you can avail of. Bonuses are usually part of the welcome package when you download and register at Litecoin casino apps, and there are also bonuses for loyal players and high rollers.
Crypto bonuses usually include:
- Deposit match bonuses – these are often part of the welcome package. For example, a 100% match deposit bonus up to LTC 20 means that the amount of money you deposit will be doubled up to LTC 20.
- No deposit bonuses – while rare, these popular bonuses are a great way to try out a casino before depositing your own crypto. All you need to do is create a free account.
- Free spins – usually with conditions like which titles you can play, a time frame and a cap on winnings.
- Other bonuses may be offered on a weekly or monthly basis to promote a new game, to reward you for funding your casino account and to thank you for your loyal gameplay.
- High roller bonuses – exclusive bonuses for big bettors, including higher payouts and invitations to tournaments.
When we talk about bonuses, we have to emphasise the importance of their terms and conditions. Before you decide whether or not to claim a bonus at Litecoin casino apps, familiarise yourself with the small print. The main terms include:
- Wagering requirements – for instance, a 20x wagering requirement for a bonus of LTC 10 means you need to stake LTC 200 worth of bets before you can make a withdrawal.
- Time limits – you have to spend your bonus within a particular time frame, or you’ll lose your bonus funds and winnings.
- Eligible games – you can only play certain games with your bonus funds. Also, some games contribute more than others to the wagering requirements.
Benefits of Gambling With Litecoin⭐
There are plenty of benefits to gambling with Litecoin compared to traditional payment methods like credit cards, bank transfers, prepaid cards and e-wallets.
- When you gamble at Litecoin casino apps, you don’t need to wait hours or days for your deposits to clear. It’s quicker to add a Litecoin transaction to the blockchain than if you use Bitcoin.
- Litecoin mobile casinos allow you to make anonymous transactions, which is especially convenient if your country’s financial institutions prohibit gambling transactions.
- There are minimal fees involved when you use Litecoin for online gambling payments. There’s just a small sum of virtual funds involved, and they’re used to cover mining costs.
- At the best Litecoin casino apps, you can use crypto to make deposits and withdrawals.
- Cryptocurrencies are not subject to taxation, so whatever you win at your favourite casino, you get to keep.
Downsides To Gambling with Litecoin😥
While gambling with Litecoin is a breeze, there are a few drawbacks we must mention.
As a cryptocurrency, Litecoin is volatile, and it carries an uncertain future as the use of the blockchain is based on virtual money. It’s not yet regulated globally. But if you use Litecoin for gambling and convert it to fiat currency afterwards, it’s no big deal.
Not all online casinos accept Litecoin yet, but we’re seeing more operators add this popular payment option to their lists.
It’s not a lot, but they are points to be aware of before you gamble with your cryptocurrency.
Android and iOS Litecoin Casino Apps📱
The online gambling industry was one of the first markets to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment, and that means there are more than enough LTC casinos to choose from. With most new casinos optimising their sites for mobile play right out the gate, and others offering dedicated Litecoin casino apps, there are more than enough options for iOS and Android devices.
We can break down Litecoin casino apps into four popular platforms:
- Sportsbooks – Litecoin sportsbooks give you the opportunity to bet on your best team or play those top tips on the go.
- Poker apps – the online poker market has certainly matured, but it’s in no way slowing down. You can still find the best poker Litecoin apps with plenty of betting options.
- Casinos – Litecoin casino apps offer up a combination of stellar game content, loyalty programmes and bonuses for you to take advantage of whenever you feel like it, wherever you might be.
- Esports – e-sports has made a big impression on the world and is certainly the next big betting hit. These virtual worlds are turned into gaming battles allowing you to bet on professional esports teams.
How We Rate Litecoin Casinos🌟
When you’re looking for the top Litecoin casino apps, you need to consider the deposit and withdrawal limits. You want your casino transactions to be quick and effortless. You also want a superior on the go gaming experience.
The team at Crypto Casinos has done the legwork for you. We’ve reviewed the best Litecoin casino apps to bring you the top mobile casinos out there. But we don’t pick them out of thin air. We use a list of criteria that a casino must meet to make our list and ensure you play at only the best mobile casinos.
This is what we think makes for great Litecoin casino apps:
- Licensing – top casinos hold top licenses from trusty regulatory bodies like the Malta Gaming Authority and UK Gambling Commission. As a result, they adhere to strict safety protocols and player protection measures to make sure your crypto is always secure.
- Deposits and withdrawals – we check that these Litecoin casinos provide for swift deposits and withdrawals, preferably with no additional fees and reasonable minimum and maximum limits.
- The exchanges – all the Litecoin casino apps on this page support Litecoin exchanges, making your crypto gambling experience effortless.
- The wallets – you always want to make sure that a casino accepts Litecoin wallets before you sign up. You can contact the operator’s customer support team for this information.
- The games – we like to see a lobby that is overflowing with top casino games. We know that Litecoin casino apps might not offer a full library of games, but we prefer ones that offer a decent selection of slots and table games, and perhaps even live casino games.
- Mobile optimisation – obviously this is important for Litecoin casino apps. We check a site’s loading times, quality of the gameplay and overall usability on different iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Customer support – while not all casinos offer 24/7 customer support, we check out exactly what they do offer in terms of help and via which channels, like email and live chat support.
- Bonuses and promotions – some of the Litecoin casino apps we recommend offer crypto-exclusive bonuses while others offer regular welcome packages and revolving promotions. We check these out, especially the wagering requirements, to make sure you’re getting fair offers for your cryptocurrency.
The Best Litecoin Casino Mobile Games🎲
Litecoin casino apps might not offer a full range of games, but you should be able to get all the regular casino games on the go, such as:
- Slots – any mobile casino worth its salt will offer you a good selection of slots from reputable software providers like Playtech, NetEnt, Microgaming, BetSoft and Play’n Go.
- Roulette – there are some Litecoin-specific roulette variants, and we love when they’re offered on casino apps.
- Poker – we already mentioned the popularity of Litecoin poker casinos, but it’s always great when different types of poker are on offer at a mobile casino.
- Blackjack – play 21 on the go with Litecoin and cashout your winnings in the palm of your hand.
- Dice – the best Litecoin casino apps offer a variety of dice games that you can bet on with your cryptocurrency.